img520/6340/gambqqqqrh3.jpg
 
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Prove Owen - Keegan


NEWCASTLE - Newcastle's manager, Kevin Keegan hopes Michael Owen affords prove his greatness as star player make coach England, Fabio Capello.

Keegan's confidence that voice out after witness Owen terminates his network's drought in Liga England's Prime yesterday.

Striker years old 28 year that score first goal it since passed October when Newcastle draws 1-1 with Middlesbrough.

Although yet top off his performance, confident Keegan Owen's touch as did in St James Park yesterday sure addictive Capello.

Owen also intended am being linked with Wayne Rooney in machinery attack to opposed friendly act Swiss tomorrow.

"Ever you see his web log make England? 40 deep goal 88 match. It really stunning," said Keegan.

"He still active. Michael endeavoured severely in all match since I arrive here (Newcastle) and I do not think person will give praise to it.

"I already speak that I think we no create much opportunity to it, that is in fact. Me if as the manager said it, stand out a mile that we think as a team.

"I would not be worried about Michael Owen. He will score as usual goal and will continue doing him if you create chances for it."

1 comment:

zephyr said...

Sure..I will also add you on my blog..
Thanks for the link exchange..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin