img520/6340/gambqqqqrh3.jpg
 
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Aguero denies for joint United


BUENOS AIRES - Sensation star Argentina, Sergio Aguero denies rumour over his move to Manchester United.

Instead, Aguero explains that he fixed will end Atletico Madrid's for club.

"Me know that I want stays in Atletico and I will continue to be in this club," said Aguero to television channel Argentina, La Red.

"I have heard the rumour. I spoken with my agent. Telling me it that I want stays in Atletico for one or another two years.

"I also wanted on to be there (Atletico) because me feel really comfortable and happy. Although have been interest from Manchester or Chelsea, I never leave Atletico."

With the success score 19 goal, Aguero appears third scorer largest in rival Liga Sepanyol last season and has been chosen as Pemain Asing Terbaik.

He will join Argentina's squad at the olympic in Beijing next month.

"I feel free, happy and confident in Atletico," he said.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin