Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Robinho bans give up Madrid

MADRID - Robinho will not be allowed leave Real Madrid to season this time, said club President that, Ramon Calderon yesterday.

Robinho reputed will join Chelsea which offered AS$47 million (RM157 million) to international player Brazilian that but rejected by Madrid last week.

Player whose still under contract until 2010 that also play for the team Madrid in the first match opposed Piala Super Sepanyol Valencia although Robinho own reported not want to play there.

''Robinho seen very happy. He be in eleventh major and will play with this for season.

''He so optimistic and I am confident with it,'' said Calderon

Increase Calderon, Bernd Schuster's coach also have been informing Robinho play better and his evidence opposed in the game Valencia.

Jelasnya, the Spanish champion team also would not make any player increase this season after tie Belanda Rafael van der Vaart's midfield player from Hamburg and Argentina's defence, Ezequiel Garay from Racing Santander although the player will be returned this season.

Calderon comply reference to the breakdown Madrid to attract Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United.

''He other club player and design not want to sell it.

"Many clubs want the players Madrid us but no sell him. Ronaldo also have been informing will play with show for club a pride this,'' he remarked.

Madrid pursues 8th championship Piala Super, where first time to 2003. Opener match Spanish for season curtain held at to which Valencia second match held at Stadium Santiago Bernabeu on 24th of August.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin