img520/6340/gambqqqqrh3.jpg
 
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, October 31, 2008

'I have 20 years of experience'


BUENOS AIRES - Fixed Diego Maradona stand one ' ground him when have external parties dispute his ability to become trainers Argentina's national team.

Maradona's credibility as trainers become limelight him when only ever operate club status team in 23 match when become trainers in the year 1994 and 1995.

"Many of those said about the experience, yet I have 20 years of experience with national squad Argentina.

"It make me laugh when them say I had no experience," said Maradona captain when his team won the world cup 1986.

"Football never change. I do not think it give shock me back."

Maradona adds, Carlos Bilardo's presence ever won world cup title as the manager might do away with perception that he lack of experience.

"Bilardo be in my side and he owns much experience. I think design pay I right track now," he said.

Maradona also be compared with ex-captain Brazilian, new Dunga appointed as national coach the country after World Cup 2006 although not possess experience. - Reuters

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin