img520/6340/gambqqqqrh3.jpg
 
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Maradona not budge

Maradona Galas critical tasks to guide Argentina to the final qualifying World Cup 2010.

Asuncion - "I will fight till the last drop of blood."

Such promises coach Argentina, Diego Maradona after the children fruit lost 0-1 to Paraguay at the sudden action kelaya-kan the 2010 World Cup yesterday morning.

The decision means that Paraguay will join Brazil to the final World Cup in Africa Sela-tan, while Argentina was increasingly left to sit for a group of four best teams in the South America zone.

"So long as my blood is still flowing in the body, then I will fight to bring Argentina to South Africa," said Maradona, who is also captain of Argentina during the World Cup edition appeared in 1986.

"We're still not out of World Cup competition and I am not afraid of criticism.

"I'm also not afraid of anyone and I will continue my duties no matter how much criticism I received."

In the action felt Nelson Valdez scored on a single game-27 minutes to allow Paraguay to advance to the final World Cup was the fourth consecutive year.

Face after 16 matches, Argentina just ranked fifth with 20 points, behind third and fourth teams, Chile (27) and Ecuador (23).

For the record, the four top team South American zone will automatically advances to South Africa with the fifth place team will match the two playoffs against the fourth team from the CONCACAF zone.

- AP

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin