img520/6340/gambqqqqrh3.jpg
 
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hatrik Torres boosts Spanish

RUSTENBURG, South Africa - Liverpool's striker, Fernando Torres say
will nothing which wanted dibuktikannya after burst hatrik when
Spanish thrashing New Zealand 5 0 in Konfederasi Cup's rival 2009
early yesterday morning.

Torres stocks that hatrik only after 17 minutes match take place,
instantly broadening record without lose Spanish to 33 perlawa which.

Two more Spanish goal scored Cesc Fabregas in first half end and David
Villa in early second act.

"I have not have stated this as fast as hatrik and it a attractive
success with national squad.

"I settle promise to teammate. But I memperolehnya their result of
hard work on my back.

"I not my sense need to prove a a. I am confident no one even behave
such. All of us act in highest level," he said which now already
scored 22 goals with Spanish.

With host, South Africa just draw without network by Iraq, Spanish now
lead Group A by three eye.

Spanish will meet Iraq tomorrow night, while New Zealand need to
restore their dignity when face host, South Africa on the same day.

Two top team every group will be eligible to semifinal. - AFP

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin