img520/6340/gambqqqqrh3.jpg
 
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Owen prepared trigger shock



LONDON - Michael Owen (picture) want close his critic ' mouth after complement his transfer to Old Trafford yesterday.

Owen signing of a contract for two years when Manchaster United fan dispute Red Devils decision bring in Liverpool star's container the often face with injury problems.

Like that, Owen promises will start next season with his best performance to prove United manager's decision, Alex Ferguson choose him was accurate. 

"I know some people manager told (Ferguson) should not take I," said Owen.

"But once new season started, I shall prove my ability above field with impressive performance."

Owen also wanted prove that injury will not be an obstacle to him to go forward best performance.

"I admit many times sustains injuries but what sure, I do not think it will happen on I again," said Owen.

"I 29 years old and play more 500 matches pering  at highest make club and England, so I cannot undergoing treatment all the time. 

"This is great chance to me and I impatient in order to be United player.

"I want said thank you to manager because still believe in I and I give guarantee will pay its with I goal and best performance."

Meanwhile, Ferguson believes Owen still standard player world after player hunt annya, Karim Benzema chooses Real Madrid as his new destination.

"Michael is standard striker world and he have proved his network record in highest level. The Pencapaiannya can no longer argued will," said Ferguson. - Agency

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin