img520/6340/gambqqqqrh3.jpg
 
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, December 8, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo will remain loyal to Manchester United


London - Europe's best player, Cristiano Ronaldo will remain loyal to Manchester United.

At the same time, he continues to be to reach the more humble title along with the Birthday of the Old Trafford.

Ronaldo associated with Real Madrid in the summer and content to help kelabnya using more success this season.

"I am very decently in there (Old Trafford)," he said after the ceremony as the Golden Ball awards for Best European Player 2008 at the Paris clearly.

"I arrived there when I was young and I have won many awards since trofi and with United.

"Today (clearly), I won awards, which have been read to my taste is very happy. He was a tribute to all of my business is.

"But I want more than this. I need to win more individual awards and also teamwork."

Ronaldo also deny spread rumors that he was still thinking about a move to Real.

"I do not understand. I now focus only want to help the team repeat the triumph of the season off.

"We need to win the title, Champions League champions once again and also the League of England, which indeed become our priority.

"It's not the time to talk about this when other Birthday. I'm happy here," he added. - AP

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin