img520/6340/gambqqqqrh3.jpg
 
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Drogba's fed up with the ball

http://soccerlens.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/didier_drogba.jpg

Paris - Striker Chelsea, Didier Drogba out for the first play after the football through a second disappointing since has.

"The ball is no longer in my mind. Interest is also not a kind again. Even trying to talk about the ball I also lackluster.

"I feel so out. Create the first time in a career, I lost something valuable," said players from the Ivory Coast in a French football magazine that was published, said.

Thus, Drogba, who joined Chelsea from Marseille in 2004 began to understand why the England manager Birthday, LUIZ Felipe Scolari often put players on the bench as the shares Nicolas Anelka savings, which so far is the most penjaring League of England.

"Make this time, I can only dwell alone. Wait just turn my return because this is when other players are better than me," he explained.

However Drogba to Scolari also suggests that more often menggandingkannya with Anelka in attack.

"I declare I Acapkali Nicolas delighted to come to Chelsea. But I still can not understand why we were so afraid managers menggandingkan us together," he said.

- AP

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin