img520/6340/gambqqqqrh3.jpg
 
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, December 5, 2008

Gerrard's repulsion

London - Head of the team Liverpool, Steven Gerrard said he had already see queasiness Birthday army chief opponent pitched trophies in the season.

After realizing Liverpool still have not won the championship since the League of England first introduced 16 years ago, Gerrard so disappointed after the Reds do not often have the opportunity to appear even though the league champion had won the Champions League, European Champions, UEFA Cup, FA Cup and League Cup.

''When I see Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs and John Terry pitched trofi league champion in the head and I did not do so, I make so jealous.

''When I get a successful title is, I know how I will react. It is quite easy, I want another championship,''he said.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin